Mothers of People of Determination Association “Hemmah”
Based on the directives of Her Highness Sheikha Fatima bint Mubarak - Chairwoman of the General Women’s Union, President of The Supreme Council for Motherhood & Childhood, Supreme President of the Family Development Foundation -, Mothers of People of Determination Association “Hemmah” was established. It is an association for the public’s benefit whose headquarter is based in Abu Dhabi and operates in the United Arab Emirates and its members are mothers of People of Determination from all regions of the United Arab Emirates. The announcement of the Association’s establishment was based on the Ministerial Decree No. (52) of 2019 by Ministry of Community Development issued on 21 March 2019, which coincides with Mother’s Day.
To highlight People of Determination’s role and achievements in the implementation of the National Strategy for Motherhood & Childhood through:
- Providing social and psychological support to People of Determination’s parents.
- Intensifying and unifying efforts towards promoting services aimed for People of Determination.
- Preserving People of Determination’s basic rights.
- Developing plans and programs that enable and integrate People of Determination’s in all areas of life.
- Cooperating with all Ministries and official organizations, private sector establishments and civil society institutions related to the cause in order to achieve the objectives of the Association and support People of Determination.
- Exchanging experiences between members and discussing ways to raise awareness.
- Creating effective channels of communication with The Supreme Council for Motherhood & Childhood.
- Holding awareness conferences and lectures for all community members.